Through the Floor Elevator
What is the difference between a through the floor elevator vs a standard residential elevator inside your home?
- Through the floor elevators are illuminated, ergonomically designed with internal lift controls for ease of use.
- Powered door option for greater independence.
- Free-standing design of our through the floor elevator lifts do not require a load bearing wall.
- Door opening and internal controls may be changed to left or right hand side to enable relocation of the through the floor elevator lift.
- Options include: Hand rails, power door (M, L, XL model only), folding seat and a mirror (can’t do mirror and seat).
Why choose Accessible Systems for your through-the-floor home elevator? We understand residential elevators and we speak the language of contractors. Because of that, we can guide you and your contractor through the addition of a through the floor elevator for your home. From custom sized elevators to completing jobs on time, Accessible Systems is the home elevator expert.