How do I start the stair lift journey?
Stair lifts come in a variety of models and styles, which are also called a stairway elevator, a chair lift, or chair glides.
We are happy to discuss your mobility challenges and barriers within your home, and to inspect your stairs in-person or virtually. Once we understand your needs, and assess the layout of your stairs, we can recommend a model and an affordable price. We offer a free phone consultation or a free home evaluation so that you can find the best stairlift solution, while saving time and money, by picking the right equipment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some questions you should ask yourself when looking for the right stair lift:
- Is this stair case inside or outside your home?
- Do you have a straight set of stairs or is there a landing in the middle or a continuous curved wall?
- Do I need to carry a wheelchair up the stairs or just a rider?
- Do I want a stair lift that fits close to the wall and folds up to save space?
- Is there a door near the top or bottom of the stairs?