How do I start?
See below for each model of stairway lift. Here are several tips to choosing the right stair lift. A Stair Lift can be called a stairway elevator, chair lift, or a chair glide, but you should ask several questions to pick the right model of stair lift for your stairway.
- Is this stair case inside or outside your home?
- Do you have a straight set of stairs or is there a landing in the middle or a continuous curved wall?
- Do I need to carry a wheelchair up the stairs or just a rider?
- Do I want a stair lift that fits close to the wall and folds up to save space?
- Is there a door near the top or bottom of the stairs?
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are answers to your frequently asked questions. On the Right, Click on the stair lift models.
We are happy to come up and inspect your stairs, and when we understand your needs, and the layout of your stairs, we can recommend a model and an affordable price. We offer a Free Phone Consultation or a Free Home Evaluation so that you can find the best solution and save time and money by picking the right equipment.