Thru the Floor Elevator
What is the difference between a through the floor elevator vs. a standard residential elevator inside your existing home?
- Illuminated, ergonomically designed internal lift controls for ease of use.
- Powered door option for greater independence.
- Free-standing design of our through the floor elevator lift does not require a load bearing wall.
- Door opening and internal controls may be changed to left or right hand side to enable relocation of lift.
- Options include: Hand rails, power door (M, L, XL model only), folding seat and a mirror (can’t do mirror and seat).
Why choose Accessible Systems for your thru-the-floor home elevator? We understand elevators and we speak the language of contractors. Because of that, we can guide you and your contractor thru the addition of a through the floor elevator for your home. From custom sized elevators to completing jobs on time, Accessible Systems is the home elevator expert.