ASI Warranty Form
Thank you for purchasing from Accessible Systems. We are proud to offer a 1 year warranty from the date of installation/completion. Materials, workmanship, and equipment are warranted for defects under normal use and maintenance. This is a labor only warranty. Each fixture and piece of equipment is covered by a specific manufacturer’s warranty. See the manufacturer’s warranty for details.
If any such defects should be found within the warranty period, Accessible Systems shall repair under this warranty and make all reasonable efforts to replace defective parts, workmanship, or materials under the applicable warranty provided by subcontractors, manufacturers, and other parties.
This warranty shall not apply to:
- Any Defects caused or repairs required by abusive operation, neglect, accident or use other than the intended use.
- Items considered to be maintenance are not included and repairs needed because of lack of maintenance will not be covered. This includes but not limited to batteries/charging of batteries, grout or tile sealant, re-grouting of tile, caulking, light bulbs, proper ventilation, painting, sealing wood or concrete including cracks or expected cosmetic changes.
- Any damages caused by animals, fire, vandalism, chemicals, or acts of nature.
- Any adjustments or repairs by a party other than Accessible Systems or our agents or damage or defects caused by another party.
- Any cosmetic damage to the surfaces or exterior that have been caused by normal wear and tear.
This warranty constitutes the entire and express warranty granted by Accessible Systems. To the extent the law permits, Accessible Systems disclaims any and all liability for direct or indirect damages or losses including any incidental, special or consequential damages or loss in profits including the loss of time or use of our product/service. Correction of defects, in the manner and the period of time described herein, constitute complete fulfillment of all obligations and responsibilities of Accessible Systems to the purchaser and shall constitute full satisfaction of all claims, whether based on contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. After the warranty period expires, Accessible Systems does not offer service guarantees and reserves the right to refuse service at any time. If product/service was provided at Accessible Systems places of business, warranty service will be provided at our place of business and onsite service will be priced according to the current Service and Repair Rates. Accessible Systems makes every effort to respond to service and warranty issues in a timely manner, but it is not available 24 hours a day. Accessible Systems recommends a backup plan for any item that on which you depend for daily living or otherwise.