With many states, including Colorado, Texas and Utah, under Stay-at-Home orders, Accessible Systems has been designated “Essential” based on the criteria below. We are operating at full strength AND we have expanded our operating hours to 8 AM to 8 PM Monday through Friday.
You can call us at any of our offices during those hours and we can help you. As always, we are operating under safety first procedures, where we ensure that we are safe to enter your home. We are also screening each homeowner for symptoms before scheduling to protect our team as well as you. Lastly, we are offering a remote evaluation or service call consultation over the phone to help you if you are not comfortable with us entering your home.
What is a Critical Business or Operation Under the Order? These are the businesses that should remain open:
1. Healthcare Operations, including:
● Medical supplies and equipment manufacturers and providers, including durable medical equipment technicians and suppliers.
2. Critical Infrastructure, including:
● Businesses and organizations that provide food, shelter, social services, and other necessities of life for economically disadvantaged, persons with access and functional needs, or otherwise needy individuals.
9. Construction, including:
● Especially for housing and housing for low-income and vulnerable people.
● Skilled trades such as electricians, plumbers.
● Other related firms and professionals who provide services necessary to maintain the safety, sanitation, and critical operation of residences.